Penn State University knows that access to higher education and the ability to pay for tuition are two of the biggest factors that determine whether a high school student will earn a college degree and will graduate on time.
The Pathway to Success: Summer Start (PaSSS) program at select Penn State campuses will provide you with tools and resources to increase the likelihood that you will graduate and earn your Penn State degree on time, potentially saving thousands of dollars in tuition and fees.
- Get your college career off to a successful start in a more relaxed summer setting
- Become familiar with the campus, faculty, and staff and learn about resources available on campus
- Meet classmates earlier and develop a new group of friends
- Build your résumé early by getting work experience and serving as a peer mentor
- Have the opportunity to receive personalized instruction in math to increase your college readiness
- Receive a scholarship of $250 per credit for the summer classes ($1,500 for your first summer based on 6 credits; $3,000 in your second summer based on 12 credits)